Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a ribbon storage box!!!! so easy

Project: Ribbon Storage Box

Printed from: Craftbits.com

Paper mache photo box Dritz extra large eyelets Craft knife

Ribbon is a popular item for scrapbooking and cardmaking, but how do you keep it organized and accessible? How about a ribbon dispenser...made with a photo box and eyelets.

Measure and mark where you want your eyelets to go. I placed mine right next to each other so that I could fit a lot of them, please see pictures.
Cut holes with a craft knife or punch (I traced the eyelets and cut them out with a craft knife).

Place eyelets inside holes and set with tool supplied inside the eyelet package, using a hammer.

>Place ribbon rolls inside and begin enjoying your new dispenser!

398_f2_ribbonbox3


398_f1_ribbonbox2

398_main_ribbonboxmain




i want to make this i love how it helps with taking up space

1 comment:

  1. make me one too!!!! I need one to hold about 20 rolls.
    great birthday gift!!! :)

    ReplyDelete